For thirty years Francis Bacon lived worked in Reece Mews, a former coach house located in a Victorian mews in the London borough of South Kensington. It was here he produced many of his greatest paintings. Years, after his death the studio remained uninhabited and untouched exactly as he had left it.
Search my blog
- Finding Mr Dob - the essence of Takashi Murakami
- Russian criminal tattoos
- Kessler has it all to prove again
- Aliens, spacemen, spiders and monkeys - Peru's Nazca Lines
- Hecho en Mexico, the story of Cleto Reyes boxing gloves
- Philippe Starck - Kalashnikov AK47 Table Gun
- Sapo - perhaps the best outdoor game for the summer!
- The fashion of cigarette butts - Irving Penn
- Beautifully grotesque, the hell and horror of the brothers grim Jake and Dinos Chapman
- Death Mask
Tagsamir khan banksy Best Boxing News Sites Around! bob arum boxing cat edwin valero egypt faile fashion photography floyd mayweather gavin turk graffiti inca Jake Dinos Chapman Juan Manuel Marquez Kaikai Kiki kate moss lightweight louis vuitton Mannequin Manny Pacquiao mario testino miguel cotto mike tyson Mr. Brainwash mummified oscar de la hoya p4p peru photography ricky hatton russian criminal tattoo saatchi skull street art takashi murakami tattoo taxidermy terry richardson top rank van ingen Wellcome museam welterweight white cube
- I think that @VICE knapsack bartender is one of the best ad concepts i've ever seen vice.com/knapsack-barte… 2 days ago
- Tigers http://t.co/79rbRcguJp 5 days ago
- Dressed fleas wp.me/pO5Td-X9 2 weeks ago
- The Rattlesnake's Fang wp.me/pO5Td-X5 1 month ago
- Jägermeister taxidermy stag wp.me/pO5Td-X2 1 month ago
Search My Blog!