Search my blog
- Kessler has it all to prove again
- Russian criminal tattoos
- Finding Mr Dob - the essence of Takashi Murakami
- Death Mask
- Zygotic acceleration, biogenetic, de-sublimated libidinal model, Jake and Dinos Chapman
- Philippe Starck - Kalashnikov AK47 Table Gun
- Hecho en Mexico, the story of Cleto Reyes boxing gloves
- Aliens, spacemen, spiders and monkeys - Peru's Nazca Lines
- Beautifully grotesque, the hell and horror of the brothers grim Jake and Dinos Chapman
- Napoleon's horse Le Vizir stuffed in Paris
Tagsamir khan banksy Best Boxing News Sites Around! bob arum boxing cat edwin valero egypt faile fashion photography floyd mayweather gavin turk graffiti inca Jake Dinos Chapman Juan Manuel Marquez Kaikai Kiki kate moss lightweight louis vuitton Mannequin Manny Pacquiao mario testino miguel cotto mike tyson Mr. Brainwash mummified oscar de la hoya p4p peru photography ricky hatton russian criminal tattoo saatchi skull street art takashi murakami tattoo taxidermy terry richardson top rank van ingen Wellcome museam welterweight white cube
- BAST Humpty print, for sale wp.me/pO5Td-Xc 2 hours ago
- I think that @VICE knapsack bartender is one of the best ad concepts i've ever seen vice.com/knapsack-barte… 3 days ago
- Tigers http://t.co/79rbRcguJp 6 days ago
- Dressed fleas wp.me/pO5Td-X9 3 weeks ago
- The Rattlesnake's Fang wp.me/pO5Td-X5 1 month ago
Search My Blog!
Monthly Archives: April 2011
A six-color screen print on deckled edge archival art paper, printed with gold ink and gloss varnish.
Each print is signed, numbered, and thumb printed by the artist.
Size: 22in x 30in
Price: $450 get yours here if you are quick enough!
Check out his Twitter activity here
What do you think of his new painting? I think its great!
One to watch or buy if you have a spare $12,000, Faile’s Bronze Scuba Horse is now for sale. These are jewelry cast bronzes from the renowned Raneri Sculpture Cast foundry. A solid investment and frankly gorgeous too!
These are a small set of works featuring the Faile Flag. Three wooden palettes are conjoined within a steel frame to make up the flag image. All sides (top, bottom, left, right) are printed individually with Faile typography and patterns, and the wood is treated with a weathered patina. The steel frame is welded with “FAILE” and “1986″ on respective sides.20 Unique Works.
Acrylic and Silkscreen Ink on Wood in Steel Frame.
Dimensions: 20 1/4 x 36 1/4 x 3 Inches.
Signed Faile 2011.
This taxidermy specimen of a seated capuchin monkey from the-1900s holding
a pipe and a fez sold recently in an auction in New Orleans for the higher-than-expected amount of $3,840.