Search my blog
- Kessler has it all to prove again
- Finding Mr Dob - the essence of Takashi Murakami
- Sensational taxidermy walrus
- Death Mask
- Hecho en Mexico, the story of Cleto Reyes boxing gloves
- Russian criminal tattoos
- Shipwrecks, skeletons and science – the life of Andreas Vesalius
- The shock of the new - Adrian Ghenie
- Cop Killer and other stories from the street – Weegee
- Congo the abstract impressionist chimp
Tagsamir khan banksy Best Boxing News Sites Around! bob arum boxing cat edwin valero egypt faile fashion photography floyd mayweather gavin turk graffiti inca Jake Dinos Chapman Juan Manuel Marquez Kaikai Kiki kate moss lightweight louis vuitton Mannequin Manny Pacquiao mario testino miguel cotto mike tyson Mr. Brainwash mummified oscar de la hoya p4p peru photography ricky hatton russian criminal tattoo saatchi skull street art takashi murakami tattoo taxidermy terry richardson top rank van ingen Wellcome museam welterweight white cube
- BAST Humpty print, for sale wp.me/pO5Td-Xc 1 day ago
- I think that @VICE knapsack bartender is one of the best ad concepts i've ever seen vice.com/knapsack-barte… 4 days ago
- Tigers http://t.co/79rbRcguJp 1 week ago
- Dressed fleas wp.me/pO5Td-X9 3 weeks ago
- The Rattlesnake's Fang wp.me/pO5Td-X5 1 month ago
Search My Blog!
Category Archives: designImage Image
Kartell Mademoiselle Chair by Philippe Starck. An innovative design in terms of its clever and novel combination of materials. The base is transparent ploycarbonate with seat of sturdy yet flexible expanded polyeurethane. Mademoiselle is covered in unusually thick and soft fabric for added comfort and quality.
The 2 prints have been chosen by Rosita Missoni: Vevey, a cheery kaleidoscope of flowers available in two colourways and ‘Cartagena’ an elegant monochrome flower graffiti. Every chair has a different fabric placement meaning no two will be identical.