For thirty years Francis Bacon lived worked in Reece Mews, a former coach house located in a Victorian mews in the London borough of South Kensington. It was here he produced many of his greatest paintings. Years, after his death the studio remained uninhabited and untouched exactly as he had left it.
Search my blog
- Finding Mr Dob - the essence of Takashi Murakami
- Sex, cartoons and superflat. How Takashi Murakami became Japan's answer to Andy Warhol
- Sapo - perhaps the best outdoor game for the summer!
- The allure of Mummies
- Gun for hire – Helmut Newton
- Lights out - the James Toney story
- Shipwrecks, skeletons and science – the life of Andreas Vesalius
- Into the void - Terry Richardson's Terryworld
- Coney Island Monkey
- Taxidermy Gorilla
Tagsamir khan art banksy bast Best Boxing News Sites Around! bob arum boxing brassai cat cats charles saatchi Deyrolle eames edwin valero egypt Egyptian Erik Morales faile fashion fashion photography felix trinidad floyd mayweather gavin turk graffiti hampstead heath inca Jake Dinos Chapman Juan Manuel Marquez Juergen Teller Julio Cesar Chavez Kaikai Kiki kate moss lightweight lima louis vuitton Mannequin Manny Pacquiao Marco Antonio Barrera mario testino miguel cotto mike tyson monkey Mr. Brainwash mummification mummified oscar de la hoya p4p peru pets pet training philippe starck photography ricky hatton roberto duran rowland ward russian criminal tattoo saatchi shrunken heads skeleton skull skulls street art sugar ray robinson takashi murakami tattoo taxidermy terry richardson top rank trees van ingen Van Ingen and Van Ingen WBC Wellcome museam welterweight white cube
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Search My Blog!