On my way to buy a G Plan oval coffee table from the 1950’s I came across this charming specimen. It took some self control not to part with the £200 required to secure it, it is truly the one that got away..
Search my blog
- Finding Mr Dob - the essence of Takashi Murakami
- Gun for hire – Helmut Newton
- Have you seen this man??
- The shock of the new - Adrian Ghenie
- Russian criminal tattoos
- Lights out - the James Toney story
- Shipwrecks, skeletons and science – the life of Andreas Vesalius
- Sapo - perhaps the best outdoor game for the summer!
- Porcelain to blow your mind - Lladró's Fantasy Collection by Jamie Hayon
- Aliens, spacemen, spiders and monkeys - Peru's Nazca Lines
Tagsamir khan art banksy bast Best Boxing News Sites Around! bob arum boxing brassai cat cats charles saatchi Deyrolle eames edwin valero egypt Egyptian Erik Morales faile fashion fashion photography felix trinidad floyd mayweather gavin turk graffiti hampstead heath inca Jake Dinos Chapman Juan Manuel Marquez Juergen Teller Julio Cesar Chavez Kaikai Kiki kate moss lightweight lima louis vuitton Mannequin Manny Pacquiao Marco Antonio Barrera mario testino miguel cotto mike tyson monkey Mr. Brainwash mummification mummified oscar de la hoya p4p peru pets pet training philippe starck photography ricky hatton roberto duran rowland ward russian criminal tattoo saatchi shrunken heads skeleton skull skulls street art sugar ray robinson takashi murakami tattoo taxidermy terry richardson top rank trees van ingen Van Ingen and Van Ingen WBC Wellcome museam welterweight white cube
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Search My Blog!