Void Copper Pendant by Tom Dixon. Referencing Olympic medals Void is created by pressing, spinning and brazing solid sheets of stainless steel to form a double wall shade. The double walls reflect and soften the light emitted from a concealed halogen bulb. The shade is hand polished to create a mirrored surface which is then lacquered to maintain a high gloss finish.
Search my blog
- Finding Mr Dob - the essence of Takashi Murakami
- Aliens, spacemen, spiders and monkeys - Peru's Nazca Lines
- Beautifully grotesque, the hell and horror of the brothers grim Jake and Dinos Chapman
- The violent life of Carlos Monzón
- Zygotic acceleration, biogenetic, de-sublimated libidinal model, Jake and Dinos Chapman
- Bome - Takashi Murakami's anime porn sculptor
- Suspended seal taxidermy
- Thomas Grünfeld's Misfits
- Takashi Murakami on Twitter, new work too
- Sapo - perhaps the best outdoor game for the summer!
Tagsamir khan art banksy bast Best Boxing News Sites Around! bob arum boxing brassai cat cats charles saatchi Deyrolle eames edwin valero egypt Egyptian Erik Morales faile fashion fashion photography felix trinidad floyd mayweather gavin turk graffiti hampstead heath inca Jake Dinos Chapman Juan Manuel Marquez Juergen Teller Julio Cesar Chavez Kaikai Kiki kate moss lightweight lima louis vuitton Mannequin Manny Pacquiao Marco Antonio Barrera mario testino miguel cotto mike tyson monkey Mr. Brainwash mummification mummified oscar de la hoya p4p peru pets pet training philippe starck photography ricky hatton roberto duran rowland ward russian criminal tattoo saatchi shrunken heads skeleton skull skulls street art sugar ray robinson takashi murakami tattoo taxidermy terry richardson top rank trees van ingen Van Ingen and Van Ingen WBC Wellcome museam welterweight white cube
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Search My Blog!