This taxidermy specimen of a seated capuchin monkey from the-1900s holding
a pipe and a fez sold recently in an auction in New Orleans for the higher-than-expected amount of $3,840.
Search my blog
- Finding Mr Dob - the essence of Takashi Murakami
- New Takashi Murakami paintings for Art Basel shown on Twitter
- The trappings of genius - Francis Bacon's 7 Reece Mews
- Bailey’s Box of Pin-Ups and the invention of cool
- Yoshitomo Nara Pup Cup
- The violent life of Carlos Monzón
- Russian criminal tattoos
- Takashi Murakami cushions
- Edwin Valero murdered by police?
- Guy Bourdin Polaroids
Tagsamir khan art banksy bast Best Boxing News Sites Around! bob arum boxing brassai cat cats charles saatchi Deyrolle eames edwin valero egypt Egyptian Erik Morales faile fashion fashion photography felix trinidad floyd mayweather gavin turk graffiti hampstead heath inca Jake Dinos Chapman Juan Manuel Marquez Juergen Teller Julio Cesar Chavez Kaikai Kiki kate moss lightweight lima louis vuitton Mannequin Manny Pacquiao Marco Antonio Barrera mario testino miguel cotto mike tyson monkey Mr. Brainwash mummification mummified oscar de la hoya p4p peru pets pet training philippe starck photography ricky hatton roberto duran rowland ward russian criminal tattoo saatchi shrunken heads skeleton skull skulls street art sugar ray robinson takashi murakami tattoo taxidermy terry richardson top rank trees van ingen Van Ingen and Van Ingen WBC Wellcome museam welterweight white cube
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Search My Blog!