A rather fine example of a trout eating otter, this one is to be found in the club house at Amwell Magna fishery in Hertfordshire. A very fitting animal for this area as an abundance of wildlife is to be found there.
Search my blog
- Finding Mr Dob - the essence of Takashi Murakami
- Aliens, spacemen, spiders and monkeys - Peru's Nazca Lines
- Between the devil and Robert Mapplethorpe
- Russian criminal tattoos
- Yoshitomo Nara Pup Cup
- Hecho en Mexico, the story of Cleto Reyes boxing gloves
- Lights out - the James Toney story
- The wonders of walking your cat on a leash, a beginners guide Vol 1
- The Cat - symbol of thieves
- Penguin taxidermy
Tagsamir khan art banksy bast Best Boxing News Sites Around! bob arum boxing brassai cat cats charles saatchi Deyrolle eames edwin valero egypt Egyptian Erik Morales faile fashion fashion photography felix trinidad floyd mayweather gavin turk graffiti hampstead heath inca Jake Dinos Chapman Juan Manuel Marquez Juergen Teller Julio Cesar Chavez Kaikai Kiki kate moss lightweight lima louis vuitton Mannequin Manny Pacquiao Marco Antonio Barrera mario testino miguel cotto mike tyson monkey Mr. Brainwash mummification mummified oscar de la hoya p4p peru pets pet training philippe starck photography ricky hatton roberto duran rowland ward russian criminal tattoo saatchi shrunken heads skeleton skull skulls street art sugar ray robinson takashi murakami tattoo taxidermy terry richardson top rank trees van ingen Van Ingen and Van Ingen WBC Wellcome museam welterweight white cube
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Search My Blog!