Lunchtime trips to any gallery are a great idea, and a couple of days ago I took my own advice and popped along to the Tate Britain. After digesting the Watercolour exhibition (not really my bag) I had a wander and came across Enfleshings 1 (1989) by Helen Chadwich (1953 – 1996). The photo below doesn’t do it justice – its spectacular – with a vibrant back light shining through it.Follow @ispyer
Search my blog
- Finding Mr Dob - the essence of Takashi Murakami
- Aliens, spacemen, spiders and monkeys - Peru's Nazca Lines
- Bome - Takashi Murakami's anime porn sculptor
- Beautifully grotesque, the hell and horror of the brothers grim Jake and Dinos Chapman
- Hecho en Mexico, the story of Cleto Reyes boxing gloves
- The violent life of Carlos Monzón
- Zygotic acceleration, biogenetic, de-sublimated libidinal model, Jake and Dinos Chapman
- Russian criminal tattoos
- Lima! curated by Mario Testino
- Suspended seal taxidermy
Tagsamir khan art banksy bast Best Boxing News Sites Around! bob arum boxing brassai cat cats charles saatchi Deyrolle eames edwin valero egypt Egyptian Erik Morales faile fashion fashion photography felix trinidad floyd mayweather gavin turk graffiti hampstead heath inca Jake Dinos Chapman Juan Manuel Marquez Juergen Teller Julio Cesar Chavez Kaikai Kiki kate moss lightweight lima louis vuitton Mannequin Manny Pacquiao Marco Antonio Barrera mario testino miguel cotto mike tyson monkey Mr. Brainwash mummification mummified oscar de la hoya p4p peru pets pet training philippe starck photography ricky hatton roberto duran rowland ward russian criminal tattoo saatchi shrunken heads skeleton skull skulls street art sugar ray robinson takashi murakami tattoo taxidermy terry richardson top rank trees van ingen Van Ingen and Van Ingen WBC Wellcome museam welterweight white cube
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Search My Blog!