There is some high quality stuff being sprayed onto walls (and not by the local cats either) in London these days. I keep seeing a great recurring piece on No Entry signs that I will get round to capturing on here. In the meantime here is something that made me laugh out loud when I drove past it on Liverpool Rd in Islington yesterday. Topical graffiti – Banksy eat your heart out!Follow @ispyer
Search my blog
- Finding Mr Dob - the essence of Takashi Murakami
- Sapo - perhaps the best outdoor game for the summer!
- Congo the abstract impressionist chimp
- Gun for hire – Helmut Newton
- Skeleton of St. Pancratius at the church of St. Nikolaus Switzerland
- Russian criminal tattoos
- The Legend of Cleto Reyes boxing gloves
- Kozyndan Tidal Wave Bookend
- Jake and Dinos Chapman - Insult to Injury Wallpaper
Tagsamir khan art banksy bast Best Boxing News Sites Around! bob arum boxing brassai cat cats charles saatchi Deyrolle eames edwin valero egypt Egyptian Erik Morales faile fashion fashion photography felix trinidad floyd mayweather gavin turk graffiti hampstead heath inca Jake Dinos Chapman Juan Manuel Marquez Juergen Teller Julio Cesar Chavez Kaikai Kiki kate moss lightweight lima louis vuitton Mannequin Manny Pacquiao Marco Antonio Barrera mario testino miguel cotto mike tyson monkey Mr. Brainwash mummification mummified oscar de la hoya p4p peru pets pet training philippe starck photography ricky hatton roberto duran rowland ward russian criminal tattoo saatchi shrunken heads skeleton skull skulls street art sugar ray robinson takashi murakami tattoo taxidermy terry richardson top rank trees van ingen Van Ingen and Van Ingen WBC Wellcome museam welterweight white cube
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Search My Blog!