Search my blog
- Finding Mr Dob - the essence of Takashi Murakami
- Hecho en Mexico, the story of Cleto Reyes boxing gloves
- Mick the Miller, taxidermy greyhound
- Sex, cartoons and superflat. How Takashi Murakami became Japan's answer to Andy Warhol
- The Eames LCW (Lounge Chair Wood)
- Philippe Starck - Kalashnikov AK47 Table Gun
- People are beasts!
- Penis jugs
- Van Ingen tiger heads at Olympia antique fair
- The grave of bare-knuckle boxing legend Thomas Sayers
Tagsamir khan art banksy bast Best Boxing News Sites Around! bob arum boxing brassai cat cats charles saatchi Deyrolle eames edwin valero egypt Egyptian Erik Morales faile fashion fashion photography felix trinidad floyd mayweather gavin turk graffiti hampstead heath inca Jake Dinos Chapman Juan Manuel Marquez Juergen Teller Julio Cesar Chavez Kaikai Kiki kate moss lightweight lima louis vuitton Mannequin Manny Pacquiao Marco Antonio Barrera mario testino miguel cotto mike tyson monkey Mr. Brainwash mummification mummified oscar de la hoya p4p peru pets pet training philippe starck photography ricky hatton roberto duran rowland ward russian criminal tattoo saatchi shrunken heads skeleton skull skulls street art sugar ray robinson takashi murakami tattoo taxidermy terry richardson top rank trees van ingen Van Ingen and Van Ingen WBC Wellcome museam welterweight white cube
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Search My Blog!
Tag Archives: Juergen Teller
Fashion is littered with failure – those that tried and fell, never to reach the dizzy heights of an ad in Vogue or some other moment in the sun.
Go-sees are the first step on that uncertain path to fame and fortune – aspiring models are sent to photographers to see if they have the certain something.
Juergen Teller recorded a whole years worth of footfall at his London flat come studio here a few from the hundreds that believed enough to try: