Search my blog
- Finding Mr Dob - the essence of Takashi Murakami
- Parisian graffiti, theatre and Brassai
- Sapo - perhaps the best outdoor game for the summer!
- Hecho en Mexico, the story of Cleto Reyes boxing gloves
- The fashion of cigarette butts - Irving Penn
- The Cat - symbol of thieves
- The vida loca of Johnny Tapia
- Sex, cartoons and superflat. How Takashi Murakami became Japan's answer to Andy Warhol
- Presenting Hugo, Man of a Thousand Faces!
- Kaikai Kiki Co., Ltd - labels
Tagsamir khan art banksy bast Best Boxing News Sites Around! bob arum boxing brassai cat cats charles saatchi Deyrolle eames edwin valero egypt Egyptian Erik Morales faile fashion fashion photography felix trinidad floyd mayweather gavin turk graffiti hampstead heath inca Jake Dinos Chapman Juan Manuel Marquez Juergen Teller Julio Cesar Chavez Kaikai Kiki kate moss lightweight lima louis vuitton Mannequin Manny Pacquiao Marco Antonio Barrera mario testino miguel cotto mike tyson monkey Mr. Brainwash mummification mummified oscar de la hoya p4p peru pets pet training philippe starck photography ricky hatton roberto duran rowland ward russian criminal tattoo saatchi shrunken heads skeleton skull skulls street art sugar ray robinson takashi murakami tattoo taxidermy terry richardson top rank trees van ingen Van Ingen and Van Ingen WBC Wellcome museam welterweight white cube
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Search My Blog!
Tag Archives: monkey
This taxidermy specimen of a seated capuchin monkey from the-1900s holding
a pipe and a fez sold recently in an auction in New Orleans for the higher-than-expected amount of $3,840.
Albert Watson’s contact sheets are a fascinating departure from the traditional high fashion photography we are accustomed to seeing. Instead of the perfect image produced at the end of the arduous process, in the Contact Sheet series we are shown the work in progress, a patchwork quilt or time line of the creative process. The series exposes more of the personality of the sitter, the interplay between the different images allowing the viewer to make assessments the one final shot in isolation can never permit. In this case its a monkeys hand with a gun!
Digital c print photograph on paper
Signed and numbered on verso by Albert Watson