I couldn’t resist this miniature skull (not to mention it was about £1000 cheaper than anything else on display) when I visited Olympia Antiques last weekend. Next was finding the right sized glass dome – one in photo is the smallest I could get – it’s from a manufacturer of dolls house furniture!Follow @ispyer
Search my blog
- Finding Mr Dob - the essence of Takashi Murakami
- Hecho en Mexico, the story of Cleto Reyes boxing gloves
- Bome - Takashi Murakami's anime porn sculptor
- Sex, cartoons and superflat. How Takashi Murakami became Japan's answer to Andy Warhol
- The mystery of the Arkana brand
- Between the devil and Robert Mapplethorpe
- Kandya - Jason chair
- Philippe Starck - Kalashnikov AK47 Table Gun
- Lights out - the James Toney story
- Zygotic acceleration, biogenetic, de-sublimated libidinal model, Jake and Dinos Chapman
Tagsamir khan art banksy bast Best Boxing News Sites Around! bob arum boxing brassai cat cats charles saatchi Deyrolle eames edwin valero egypt Egyptian Erik Morales faile fashion fashion photography felix trinidad floyd mayweather gavin turk graffiti hampstead heath inca Jake Dinos Chapman Juan Manuel Marquez Juergen Teller Julio Cesar Chavez Kaikai Kiki kate moss lightweight lima louis vuitton Mannequin Manny Pacquiao Marco Antonio Barrera mario testino miguel cotto mike tyson monkey Mr. Brainwash mummification mummified oscar de la hoya p4p peru pets pet training philippe starck photography ricky hatton roberto duran rowland ward russian criminal tattoo saatchi shrunken heads skeleton skull skulls street art sugar ray robinson takashi murakami tattoo taxidermy terry richardson top rank trees van ingen Van Ingen and Van Ingen WBC Wellcome museam welterweight white cube
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Search My Blog!