The 2nd of a number of classic Van Ingen photos I will be posting. This one is from one of their promotional brochures.
Search my blog
- Finding Mr Dob - the essence of Takashi Murakami
- Models, Vogue and sex – the world of Mario Testino
- Gary Hume - Michael
- Sapo - perhaps the best outdoor game for the summer!
- Chiro, the feline muse of Nobuyoshi Araki
- Thomas Grünfeld's Misfits
- BAST Humpty print, for sale
- Napoleon's horse Le Vizir stuffed in Paris
- Russian criminal tattoos
- Papier-mache anatomical figure covered in human skin
Tagsamir khan art banksy bast Best Boxing News Sites Around! bob arum boxing brassai cat cats charles saatchi Deyrolle eames edwin valero egypt Egyptian Erik Morales faile fashion fashion photography felix trinidad floyd mayweather gavin turk graffiti hampstead heath inca Jake Dinos Chapman Juan Manuel Marquez Juergen Teller Julio Cesar Chavez Kaikai Kiki kate moss lightweight lima louis vuitton Mannequin Manny Pacquiao Marco Antonio Barrera mario testino miguel cotto mike tyson monkey Mr. Brainwash mummification mummified oscar de la hoya p4p peru pets pet training philippe starck photography ricky hatton roberto duran rowland ward russian criminal tattoo saatchi shrunken heads skeleton skull skulls street art sugar ray robinson takashi murakami tattoo taxidermy terry richardson top rank trees van ingen Van Ingen and Van Ingen WBC Wellcome museam welterweight white cube
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Search My Blog!