This iconic chair was created by renowned Finnish designer Yrjö Kukkapuro after a vodka-fuelled night out ended with his sleeping in a surprisingly comfortable mound of snow. Following extensive research, the chair was launched in 1963 and has remained in constant production. The white fibreglass shell can both rock and pivot on its brushed metal support.Follow @ispyer
Search my blog
- Finding Mr Dob - the essence of Takashi Murakami
- Objects and Curiosities - D and L Company
- Russian criminal tattoos
- The grave of bare-knuckle boxing legend Thomas Sayers
- Shipwrecks, skeletons and science – the life of Andreas Vesalius
- Gun for hire – Helmut Newton
- Hecho en Mexico, the story of Cleto Reyes boxing gloves
- Takashi Murakami on Twitter, new work too
- Edwin Valero documentary
- Lights out - the James Toney story
Tagsamir khan art banksy bast Best Boxing News Sites Around! bob arum boxing brassai cat cats charles saatchi Deyrolle eames edwin valero egypt Egyptian Erik Morales faile fashion fashion photography felix trinidad floyd mayweather gavin turk graffiti hampstead heath inca Jake Dinos Chapman Juan Manuel Marquez Juergen Teller Julio Cesar Chavez Kaikai Kiki kate moss lightweight lima louis vuitton Mannequin Manny Pacquiao Marco Antonio Barrera mario testino miguel cotto mike tyson monkey Mr. Brainwash mummification mummified oscar de la hoya p4p peru pets pet training philippe starck photography ricky hatton roberto duran rowland ward russian criminal tattoo saatchi shrunken heads skeleton skull skulls street art sugar ray robinson takashi murakami tattoo taxidermy terry richardson top rank trees van ingen Van Ingen and Van Ingen WBC Wellcome museam welterweight white cube
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Search My Blog!